About us

            Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog.




My name is Maria Fernanda Servellon, I am 22 years old and I am from Tegucigalpa, Honduras. I’m a student of the Foreign Language. I really enjoy reading and sunny days, I enjoy watching the sunset with a cup of coffee in the company of my lovely mom. I hope you enjoy this learning space!











Hello! I am Daniela Sevilla, I am from Tegucigalpa, Honduras and I am 19 years. I am learning English and Italian, I want to learn German and Korean. I like to watch movies and kdramas,I really love to read and write. One of my dreams is to travel the world to meet new cultures. 



My name is Génesis Nicolle Sánchez García, I am 19 years old, I am a foreign languages student. I really like spending time with my family and reading books. After I finish this program I would like to study Physical therapy.









My name is Ester Ruiz. I’m a foreign Languages student. I am 21 years old. I like to watch movies, and I love to read. In my free time, I like to learn about historical facts or any interesting topic and, I also like to take care of my little garden.  



Comments